TWELVE MONTHS TO YOUR WEDDING...
- It's time to talk money. Get any awkward conversations about setting the budget out the way pronto and work out what to spend where. A structure at this point will be invaluable; for a guide, here's what the average Brides reader spends.
- Set the date, but be prepared to be flexible: there's nothing worse than finding your dream venue is booked on your must-have date.
- Work out your guest numbers - who to invite and who to leave off the list (Tip: cutting guest numbers by just 10 people could shave a cool £1,400 off your wedding costs!)
- Do the other proposal. 79% of you had already chosen your bridesmaids before you got engaged, if you didn't, now's the time to ask them.
- Buy wedding insurance. Sounds dull, but no one wants their dream wedding ruined by accidents or other unplanned mishaps do they? click here to read full article from Brides Magazine.
12 MONTH COUNTDOWN
Planning your wedding is no easy task! With 12 months to go until the big day, it's likely you'll have an idea of what you want (and don't want) for your wedding. Yes, the golden votives you've been eyeing up on Pinterest would look gorgeous on your top table - but let's get back to logistics.